• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Get Event details using Event ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crlnt

Hello,

I am trying to get the Event Details by following this video:

However, the trigger I used is "New Order (All Events)" and the data getting captured is based on the Order.

1692868259198.png

In the video, it's eventbriteapi.com/v3/events, in my workflow, it's eventbriteapi.com/v3/orders

1692868439403.png

I tried following the steps and get the event details by event ID but as you can see above, it's only capturing the order ID. Hence, I'm encountering an error.

1692868581516.png

Is capturing the event details possible with the trigger "New Order (All Events)" or no? I hope you can help me.

Thank you.

Attachments

• 1692868575809.png
    1692868575809.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 39

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Caryl

From your workflow, it's evident that in the "Get Event" action step, you were initially assigned the wrong Event ID. However, we have rectified this issue, and now it's functioning correctly.

1692939252933.png

Status
Not open for further replies.