• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Get File Link for pCloud is not working

apps

I get the error:
This link was generated for another IP address. Try previous step again.

When accessing the generated link here:

Their API docs also say: This method can't be used from web applications. Referrer is restricted to pcloud.com.

From here:

How can I get a link to my pCloud file that I can pass on to further steps in the flow?

Router "Sign Docs" here: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTY5MDYzMTA0M2Q1MjY4NTUzZDUxM2Ii_pc

Luv

Staff member
Hey @apps

We’ve explored several methods to upload the image to a different app in order to generate a permanent link for subsequent steps. However, it seems that transferring the image link from pCloud to another application isn’t possible.

You might want to reach out to the pCloud support team to discuss your specific needs and let us know what they suggest.

apps

Hi,
I got this message:

Is it possible that you are using the wrong type of request?

When you generate a link connected to our storage servers and start to download, it is only valid for the IP address from which it was generated. Therefore, if you send it from the servers to the frontend, which are on different IP addresses, it won't work.

To create a public link for a file in pCloud that is accessible from any IP address, you can use the getfilelink API method.
https://docs.pcloud.com/methods/public_links/getfilepublink.html

apps

Can you change the Link option in Pabbly to use this endpoint if you don't already? Because all links created right now are broken due to this IP problem.

Preeti Paryani

Staff member
Hello @apps

We have escalated your request to our integration team, they are looking into it.

We will let you know as we get any updates regarding the same.

Preeti Paryani

Staff member
Hello @apps

We are excited to inform you that we have added a new action event called "Get File Public Link". This will allow you to obtain the public link for your pCloud file, which you can then use in subsequent steps of your workflow.

Also, to get the File ID you can use the "Search File/Folder" action.