• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Get scraped data from Google Sheets

Johnik

Hi.

I'm scraping data into google sheets with the IMPORTXML function.
I want to use that data and send to other services with Pabbly.
Problem is that when I get the Google Sheet in Pabbly it returns empty cells. Guessing that is because the scraping reloads every time you open the sheet and it's not done yet when Pabbly access it.

Is there a way to let the sheet load for a minute before getting the data?

Thank you!

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Johnik

Could you please share the workflow name to check the issue? Also, please share the short video for the issue for better understanding.

Johnik

The question i pretty simple...
Is there a way to wait a minute or two before it fetch the data from Google Sheets?
Open the sheet / wait 2 minutes / Get data (y)

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Johnik

You can add a delay module by Pabbly and wait for 2 mins before entering the data in the sheet. Please check the below video for delay module.

Johnik

Hey @Johnik

You can add a delay module by Pabbly and wait for 2 mins before entering the data in the sheet. Please check the below video for delay module.

Thank you Kunal. But the delay module is activated either before accessing the google sheet or after getting the data. I need something inbetween. But i guess I need to find a way to "hardcode" the data before fetching it.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Johnik

Please let me know if you are using any function inside the Google Sheets. If yes, then this scenario is not possible you should not use any type of formula in the Google Sheets as it will create issues in fetching the data.