• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Getresponse phone no. capturing

AltX Ed

Hi Team,
I am connecting getresponse via webhook given by pabbly.
But the webhook is not capturing the phone no. of the contact subscribed in the form.

Please guide me on how can we capture phone no. in it.

We are conneting getresponse-privyr to follow up with leads on WhatsApp. Hence. phone no is a pre-requisite.

Please find details in the screenshot below:
Pabbly-Connect (2).png

Attachments

• Pabbly-Connect (2).png
    Pabbly-Connect (2).png
    89.8 KB · Views: 47

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @AltX Ed

Kindly refer to the "GetResponse: Get a Contact Detail" action step after the trigger event to parse additional details of the contact.

1679484471792.png

AltX Ed

Thank you for the help but I am getting this option in my pabbly connect dashboard:
Pabbly-Connect (3).png

It shows 'triggered event' and 'contact subscribed' other than 'action event' and 'get a contact detail'

Please let me know how can we edit this as this way pabbly is not capturing phone no.s from Get response.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @AltX Ed

Kindly use this action step after the trigger event to fetch the additional fields/custom fields of the contact subscribed.

2023-03-28_16h41_55.png

AltX Ed

Hi,
Tried this but still pabbly is not capturing phone numbers from Getresponse so we can shift to privyr
Pabbly-Connect (4).png

Supreme

Staff member
It appears that from GetResponse's API, they do not provide the phone number field in the response, so we recommend you use custom fields to fetch the phone number from the application.

You will get the phone number under the custom fields label which you need to check from your Get Response account.

1680090522367.png