• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

getting all the contacts emails (existing contacts & newly created) from freshsales suite into google sheets.

Hai

Hi, i'm kinda lost with trying to get this to loop over the entire contacts.
in programming these should be something like a for loop that runs x times per the contacts array.
I've tried the itterator but after 4 hours in the forum and tutorials i find the logic to be far from understanding.

Steps:
0.Trigger new contact in freshsales
1.calculate number of contacts.
2.fetch freshsales contact email & name.
3.create or update row in google sheets accordingly
4.repeat until the all contacts are made.

the required result: updated customers email & name list in google sheets.
Pabbly feels like it can be an amazing tool for me - but either my knowledge is lacking or im missing something. would love to get support to solve this, and more important some good guidance so i can use this tool properly.
Thanks.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Hai

Steps:
0.Trigger new contact in freshsales
1.calculate number of contacts.
Regarding the 1 & 2nd points, you can only get 1 contact detail at a time, so you can only process one contact in your Google Sheets at a time.

3.create or update row in google sheets accordingly
4.repeat until the all contacts are made.
Further, if you want to add a new row and update the row of your Google Sheets for the same contact then you should use the "Router" action step.

So, in that way you can create 2 routes first for creating a new row and the second one for updating the same row for a contact.

You can refer to the following video tutorial on how you can use the router action step.

Let us know if you get stuck at any step.