• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Getting an error on my first connect that makes no sense

KiwiBa

I have set up my first Pabbly connection to test the product out before I buy.
I am setting up a connection that creates a calendar event in OFFICE 365 when someone registers on a calendar in Kartra.
When I test the connection I get the following that makes no sense to me. What is the issue?
Secondly problem is that Kartra does not send an end time....how to cater for that in Pabbly?

Secondly

1657856666913.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @KiwiBa

I am setting up a connection that creates a calendar event in OFFICE 365 when someone registers on a calendar in Kartra.

In the MS Office 365: Create Event In Calendar you need to select the Content type, as you haven't selected any of it previously.

unnamed2.png

Secondly problem is that Kartra does not send an end time....how to cater for that in Pabbly?

Kartra trigger event is a descriptive-based webhook trigger that only receives the data once sent by the application end.

Here Pabbly doesn't make any manipulation of the incoming data and does not interfere with it.

Kindly contact their support team for the same.

KiwiBa

Hey @KiwiBa

In the MS Office 365: Create Event In Calendar you need to select the Content type, as you haven't selected any of it previously.

View attachment 13141

Kartra trigger event is a descriptive-based webhook trigger that only receives the data once sent by the application end.

Here Pabbly doesn't make any manipulation of the incoming data and does not interfere with it.

Kindly contact their support team for the same.

Thanks @Supreme the first part is resolved. Regarding the second part. The same issue happens in Zapier, however in Zappier I can say +1hr and that works. Was wondering if there is a similar option in Pabbly connect.

How does one get in touch with support. All links seem to take me back to this forum.

KiwiBa

Hey @KiwiBa

You can use the Delay action step to send the message after one hour.

View attachment 13176

Though we are only available on the forum and as well on the desk tickets at ([email protected]). (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Sunday)
Hi No I don't want to delay sending the message I want to indicate that the end of the event is 1 hr after the start time.
If you look at the data that comes from Kartra it does not specify an end date/time for a meeting.

The same issue happens in Zapier, however in Zappier I can say +1hr and that works. Was wondering if there is a similar option in Pabbly connect.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @KiwiBa

You can use the "Date Time Formatter" action step where you can add the end time manually in the action step.

You can refer to the following screenshot for your better understanding.

1657954318032.png