• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Getting 'Data character length exceeded' error in Pabbly

akshayBH23

This is the recent task history id for which I got the error: IjU3NjcwNTY4MDYzMDA0M2Q1MjY4NTUzNDUxMzc1MTY0NTQzNiI_3D_pc

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @akshayBH23

We have made some changes in the action step and you wouldn't get the mentioned error in the action step for your corresponding API request.

Kindly give it a try and let us know if that work for you.

akshayBH23

i faced the issue in the recent task also, here is the task id: IjU3NjcwNTY4MDYzMTA0MzM1MjY4NTUzNjUxMzI1MTY0NTQzOCI_3D_pc

akshayBH23

I tried the same after cloning the existing workflow but still, I'm getting the same error. I've reconnected the action step also.

If the issue due to data size, is it possible if this can be truncated or some values can be omitted from between, but this whole field is being fetched from Woocommerce trigger

1673553784702.png