• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Getting Value from Select Fields

enikos

Hi,

I am facing an issue in trying to connect LiveWebinars form to Acumbamail.
In the form I have a select field,
Example: Select Age
Option 1 (mjset) : 18-25
Option 2 (kdrar): 25-35
Optins 3 (sasdf) : >35

where the age is the value I wanted

I notice when data is pulled thru the webhook in pabbly, instead of the value, the field actually pulled the key to the options
for example data3 options value: mjset (this is key) and not the value.

Is there a way for me to automatically in pabbly refer this key to the value.

this applies to radio boxes as well.

Any help on this? thanks before hand

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @enikos

Regarding your concern, you can use the "Lookup Table" where you can predefine all the options id along with the name of the option so that in the automation the Id will redirect to the respective name directly.

For a better understanding, you can also refer to our tutorial video -

enikos

Thank you, this solve my problem the only issue with this, It can consume a lot of task if you have a few select field in the form you are integrating with pabbly as this lookup table consume the task right?

enikos

yes its true but when I have 3 select field I need to create 3 table action step. I tried to put all of them in the same table action step, it doesn't work, in this case it will consume 3 task