• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

GHL TO SPREADSHEET WONT FETCH DATA

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjAwNTZmMDYzMzA0MzU1MjY0NTUzMDUxMzI1MTYxNTQzOSI_3D_pc
Hi guys, I have a problem. The scenario is this, we have 4 landing pages with different forms. I want the name of the form to be fetch on my spreadsheet everytime a prospect client fill out a form so we will know which landing page did he submitted from.
I tried Lead connector & Highlevel(Legacy) as trigger and Im still getting the same error.
I just want values of 1 column updated. this is the link where I followed the tutorial (
)
This is the error : Required field Row Index missing

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Mark Francis

It appears that you might have in the "LookupSpreadSheet" action step the data you have passed wasn't present in your Google Sheets. As a result, it has provided no data in the response whereas, in the "Update Row" action step, you must pass the Row Index which comes from the LookupSpreaSheet action step.

2023-04-19_12h06_56.png

And because of that it has shown the "Required field Row Index missing" message. So as a solution, we recommend you use a filter action step to avoid such conditions which will only run when the "LookupSpreadSheet" action step gets the data.

1681886550278.png