• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

GMB detecting reviews going wrong

joseluque

Hey guys,

I dont know why but for some reason, when I put the trigger as new review in GMB, it does not detect every review. I have tried this with my business and it usually misses 1 or 2 reviews a day, is there a solution for this?

Thank you

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @joseluque,

Could you please share the Workflow URL in which the reviews were missed? Additionally, could you share screenshots of a few reviews that were missed and didn't trigger your workflow?

joseluque

Yes, the worflow is called: AMAZONICO TEST - GPT4 - With Tag - With Filter.

Here is the link to the reviews of my business: https://www.google.com/maps/place/A...-3.6850997!9m1!1b1!16s/g/11df4t5hhs?entry=ttu

From the screenshot provided, you can observe the name Francisco Gomez, which is the review that has not been responded to.

Screenshot 2023-12-17 at 19.06.14.png

When I go to the history, in between these two tasks should be the one that responded to Francisco. As these two tasks were the ones that responded to the reviews for Paloma and Ignacio.

Screenshot 2023-12-17 at 19.04.51.png

I guess there is a problem with the detection or is there something that Im doing wrong?

It has happened a couple more of times.

Thank you!

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Thank you for sharing this thorough information. Please allow our team some time to look into this concern, and we will get back to you shortly. Please avoid making any changes to your workflow during this time.

joseluque

Thank you, I will be on standby for any updates.

If I need to make any changes I’ll just make a clone and edit that one.

Thank you!

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @joseluque

Could you please provide 2 or 3 additional reviews, excluding Francisco Gomez, that you believe are missing so that I can review and assist you further?

joseluque

Yes, here are other reviews that have not been responded to.

The review of Adm fon Font adm, between Pablo and Tessa, has not responded to.

Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 18.12.21.png

I have looked into the history and it should've been responded to between these two tasks.
Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 18.14.41.png

Moreover, also these other two reviews have not been responded to:
Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 18.15.43.png

And it should've been between these two tasks:

Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 18.17.03.png

I think there may be a pattern. As the reviews that have not been responded to have been between a change of day:
- Francisco Gomez : 16 - 17 December
- Adm fon... : 14 - 15 December
- Mila,Laura: 11 - 12 December
I dont know maybe its a coincidence. Either way, any other information that you might need, feel free to ask.
Thank you Arshita! I really appreciate your help.

Arshita

Staff member
Thank you for providing all the necessary information.

I have forwarded your concern to our team, and they are currently investigating. Kindly grant us some time to thoroughly check, and I will get back to you soon with an update.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Our team is still looking into this issue. Please allow us a bit more time, and we will get back to you with an update soon.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @joseluque,

Please monitor your workflow for some time. It should be able to fetch all your reviews now. In case a review is not captured in your Task History, do let us know.