• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

GoHighLevel - Copy Survey Submissions over to Google Drive

DylanU

I'm new to Pabbly. I have a sub-account with HighLevel. I'd like to have a back up of all my Survey Submissions that are created using HighLevel's form builder. I followed the steps like setting up the Workflow in HighLevel and plugging in the webhook from Pabbly. Then I connected to my GoogleDrive account and set it to create a Document or Sheet, to be created as a back up copy.... but its blank when I test it. I must not be creating the correct Action step.

Also, my Surveys include a signature from each of my clients. I'd like to be able to capture that as well, and not just typed in data, i.e. Name, Phone, Address, etc.
I need the signature as well. Can someone please help me with this?

Thank you,
Dylan

JWB502

I'm new to Pabbly. I have a sub-account with HighLevel. I'd like to have a back up of all my Survey Submissions that are created using HighLevel's form builder. I followed the steps like setting up the Workflow in HighLevel and plugging in the webhook from Pabbly. Then I connected to my GoogleDrive account and set it to create a Document or Sheet, to be created as a back up copy.... but its blank when I test it. I must not be creating the correct Action step.

Also, my Surveys include a signature from each of my clients. I'd like to be able to capture that as well, and not just typed in data, i.e. Name, Phone, Address, etc.

Thank you,
Dylan
I think you're on the right track, we'd have to see the action step as Himesh mentioned. I also want to point out you also have alternative options as well.

OPTION 1:
You could just go to forms --> submissions then individually download each submission as a PDF. This works best when you're not dealing with a lot of volume.

OPTION 2:
It's all in the power of the workflow within HighLevel! You can have it send an email with all the information you need (including the signature).

ArshilAhmad

Staff member

If you want to save the data in Google Docs please try using Google Docs as your action application. Follow the steps given in the video attached below to setup Google Docs as your action application. Only the second half of the video is relevant for your use case.