• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

GoHighLevel/LeadConnector - Search Location ID/Get Company or Location IDs

GW3

I am trying to figure out how to locate a particular sub-account and get the ID.

The account will automatically be created with the 2 step order form on GoHighLevel,
But then I want to create a workflow in Pabbly Connect that finds that location (by searching/filtering by subaccount name) and adds their users.

Right now I can search ALL locations within my account, but I’m not able to search/filter by company name and then get the location id so that I can update just that 1 location.

Let me know if more information is needed.
Thank you

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @GW3,

Please try executing this endpoint using API by Pabbly module. This should help you with your use case.

Since you are receiving this Location ID in your trigger step, you can use this ID in your 'Get Location' action step.
1699466765565.png