• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Ads Integration

lfassbender

Is it on the horizon to add a Google Ads integration similar to Zapier? Preferably to add a contact/lead to a Remarketing List. Thanks!

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Is it on the horizon to add a Google Ads integration similar to Zapier? Preferably to add a contact/lead to a Remarketing List. Thanks!
We are actually working on the Google Ads integration and are stuck with certain technical difficulties. Hopefully, the integration team shall be able to release the launch the integration soon.

francisco

I am trying to get Google Ads Campaign Activation and Deactivation running. However I fail at step 1:
What do you mean bei manager and customer ID? Where do I find these?
"Select manager ID. Select customer ID."

Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2022-10-16 um 00.35.24.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2022-10-16 um 00.35.24.png
    1,007.3 KB · Views: 49

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @francisco

Seems like you haven't connected your Google Ads Campaign correctly or in your Google Ads you haven't added any Google Ads.

Please try reconnecting your Google account once by passing the correct customer Id while authenticating.

1665989518550.png

IsaacMiz

Hi, I have the same problem. I have verify my ID and is correct. But the app is not pulling data from Google Ads.

Attachments

• Pabbly-Connect-Google-Ads.png
    Pabbly-Connect-Google-Ads.png
    58.4 KB · Views: 30

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @IsaacMiz

Kindly share the name of the workflow along with your registered email address with Pabbly, so that we can look into it.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @IsaacMiz

It appears that in the action step you are not passing the data in a valid format, also with that, the connection you have made is not authorized correctly.

1671515569228.png

Further, please make a new connection and ensure the connection ID which you are passing is from the manager type.

1671515790313.png

IsaacMiz

Can you check the flow again, it seems there is an issue with time.

In the other hand, what would be the difference between, Wati Webhook message receive and new contact message receive. I am trying to capture leads and send to FB and Google ads. What would be the best webhook or I need to track both events?

Supreme

Staff member
Can you check the flow again, it seems there is an issue with time.
Kindly use the "Date Time Formatter" action step to pass the date time in the desired format from the timestamp.

1671602325608.png

In the other hand, what would be the difference between, Wati Webhook message receive and new contact message receive. I am trying to capture leads and send to FB and Google ads. What would be the best webhook or I need to track both events?
You may refer to the WATI webhook documentation for the same.

1671602448433.png

1671602516086.png

IsaacMiz

Hi, still have problem with the google ads date integration.

Attachments

• Pabbly-Connect.png
    Pabbly-Connect.png
    39.7 KB · Views: 31

Supreme

Staff member
We have corrected the data time format in your workflow and the action step should work fine now.

1675664634211.png

Further, the error message likely states that the conversion date is after the allowed maximum. This could mean that the conversion data being recorded has a date that is in the future, which is not allowed by Google Ads. To resolve this issue, you should check the conversion tracking setup and make sure that the conversion dates are accurate and within the allowed date range.

So, kindly try in a live execution and try. Also, make sure the number you have passed is in the correct format or not.

IsaacMiz

Hi, I am not sure what to do?

Attachments

• Configuración-de-la-acción-de-conversión-Quick-Service-Supplies-Google-Ads.png
    Configuración-de-la-acción-de-conversión-Quick-Service-Supplies-Google-Ads.png
    59.1 KB · Views: 27