• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Business Locations - Save all locations?

wizi

Hi.
I manage 1000+ Google business and I have to setup google auto respond regularly. I have to go through each page using Next Page Token (from Google Business List Location Action) everytime to find Location Name and it takes a lot of time.
Is there a faster way to find location Name OR is there a way to save all the location Name of all Google Business I manage?

1679946247690.png

Thank you

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @minhlily

Please allow me to inform you that there is currently no direct method available to locate and save all the names of the Google Business locations at once.

However, this can be achieved by adding the "List all location" action step in your automation. It is important to note that each time this action is executed, it will only list up to the next 100 locations, as this is a limitation set by Google Business, and not by our platform.

Hence, it will be necessary to repeat this step multiple times to obtain the complete list of locations.

wizi

Is there a way to save 100 of these locations to a google sheet? I tried but it could only save one record.

Supreme

Staff member
Is there a way to save 100 of these locations to a google sheet? I tried but it could only save one record.
You can initially add all the locations once in the Google Sheets with their name and id.

And in automation, you can retrieve its location with the help of the "Lookup SpreadSheet Value" action step.

1680007017757.png

Arshita

Staff member
Please refer to the below video tutorial to add data to the Google sheet:

(Watch the second part of the video)

Do let us know if you get stuck in any step, so we can check it for you.

wizi

I tried and i was able to save 1 location only. Is there a way to save all 100 (then i can use Next Page token and save another 100 locations and so on)

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @minhlily

Yes, it is certainly possible to save the location and make use of the "next page token" for the rest of the locations

Let's say, for example, that you have a total of 50 locations in your Google My Business account, and the application can only receive 10 locations at a time. In this case, you will need to list the next 10 locations after copying the next page token and then paste it in the page token field. You will need to repeat this process until you retrieve all 50 locations.

To better understand this process, I recommend watching the video I have shared with you. It provides a clear and concise explanation of how to extract location information from Google My Business and how to use the "next page token" to retrieve all the locations. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask me.

wizi

Thank you so much for your reply. I was able to import 100 records to Google Sheet.
I have a question. Is it possible to add NEW locations automatically to worksheet everytime we add those new locations into our account? That would help a ton.

Arshita

Staff member
I want to inform you that it is not possible to add a new location automatically as it could potentially override the existing locations. Therefore, it is necessary to add a new location manually to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the information.

I kindly request you to add the new location manually instead of attempting to add it automatically.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this matter, please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to assist you.