• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $149 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Calendar Question How it Works

mikec29526

I have a general question about Google calendar.
If you set up the workflow to send appointment reminder 24 hours before.
You set up "get event" 24 hours before

So if I made a calendar event, for example on Nov 1 at 10am. Then if I go and change that to Oct 28, at 10am (modify the event for 3 days earlier) - does this mean that the workflow will not work for this situation ?

In other words to simplify, if someone modifies an event - and makes it more than 24 hours earlier, does this break the workflow?

Supreme

Staff member
In other words to simplify, if someone modifies an event - and makes it more than 24 hours earlier, does this break the workflow?
Could you please share the name of the workflow so that we can look into it and can guide you accordingly?

Further, if your trigger event captures the data for new events then no it will not update the calendar events.

So, you would require another workflow with an update event of the trigger that works for updations separately.