• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $149 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google calendar reminder fault

surositar

I was setting up a workflow to send automated Message reminders for every new event created in google calendar. I didnt want to change the date . I just wanted to give reminder 2 hour before and 1 hour before the meeting time. But in the captured event from calendar the time is showing in a different pattern that I was not able to understand. The automation also not working. Please help me set up this automation. Thank you in Advance

Attachments

• reminder test error.pdf
    619.4 KB · Views: 125

surositar

I was setting up a workflow to send automated Message reminders for every new event created in google calendar. I didnt want to change the date . I just wanted to give reminder 2 hour before and 1 hour before the meeting time. But in the captured event from calendar the time is showing in a different pattern that I was not able to understand. The automation also not working. Please help me set up this automation. Thank you in Advance. I need a personalized help about this one. It is very important for my business.

Attachments

• reminder test error.pdf
    619.4 KB · Views: 102

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @surositar

In the Delay Until action step, you need to pass the date time in the UTC format as well.

Though we have corrected the Delay Until action for now, so kindly give it a try and let us know if that works for you.

1670673613268.png

surositar

ok. let my try. I will get back to you. thank you so much for helping
Hey @surositar

In the Delay Until action step, you need to pass the date time in the UTC format as well.

Though we have corrected the Delay Until action for now, so kindly give it a try and let us know if that works for you.

View attachment 18973
I am not understanding the time zone action steps here. One time zone format step is added in the workflow. Is that added by the pabbly team? please can I get some personalized help here. to get this workflow done? Can I get a callback from from the team to figure out this workflow. This is just a test workflow so I can give every detail about this. After it is done then I will implement this actually in my business with upgraded account surely. please get me some help. Thank you in advance.

Supreme

Staff member
To run the Delay Until action step on your timezone you need to pass the time in UTC format as mentioned in the help text, if you are getting the time in IST (GMT 5:30) then you need to convert the timezone first and then process the time difference.

1670826658550.png

Can I get a callback from from the team to figure out this workflow. This is just a test workflow so I can give every detail about this. After it is done then I will implement this actually in my business with upgraded account surely. please get me some help. Thank you in advance.
Further, for your concern, we highly recommend hiring an automation expert who can design such email content for your workflow and manage everything for you - https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/pabbly-connect-experts-and-consultants.22/

And can even find automation experts in our Facebook group as well - https://www.facebook.com/groups/formget.deals/