• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

"Google Docs encountered an error. Please try reloading this page, or coming back to it in a few minutes."

er1337

It used to work fine for the past 30 days, but this morning i started getting this error. I tried creating a new sheet and reinstalling the plugin but nothing seems to work.

1708948619804.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @dbs00 @er1337

It appears that the problem in AppleScript has been resolved by the Google team, and as a result, the Pabbly Connect extension is functioning as expected.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
didnțt changed anything in my workflows
is still happening
IjU3NjMwNTY5MDYzZjA0M2M1MjY5NTUzYzUxM2E1MTYwNTQzNyI_3D_pc
The issue you encountered in this Task History is related to WordPress. It seems that the Tag you are trying to map in the WordPress trigger step is incorrect. It should purely be a number, but the Tag you mapped contained letters as well (e.g., "alba 47"), which is why you encountered this error.