• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Drive and Internet File Automation?

Hello,

I'm new to Pabbly (I enjoy it already), and am wondering whether I can create an automation for when a website uploads a file, for pabbly to then send it to my google drive?

The file is on a specific page on their website, and i'm not sure if it's (1) possible to program this and (2) to program this whenever the page updates their form?

Thank you in advance for any guidance.

This is one such page: https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/document/forms/i-765.pdf

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
This is definitely possible.

Which software is being used on the website to upload the file?

Are you using any form solution to upload the files?

If your form solution offers Webhooks, you can easily capture the upload file path inside Pabbly Connect.

From that file path, you can upload the files in real-time to Google Drive.

This is definitely possible.

Which software is being used on the website to upload the file?

Are you using any form solution to upload the files?

If your form solution offers Webhooks, you can easily capture the upload file path inside Pabbly Connect.

From that file path, you can upload the files in real-time to Google Drive.
Thank you, Nerraj. I'm not sure what software is being used since the website is a government website.

Form solution? No, I was just exploring the google sheet and gdrive functions and thought about this solution. If you know of any form solutions that have webhooks, please do share.

I am very excited!

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
There are various form builder solutions like Pabbly Form Builder, Jotform, and many more which supports webhooks. So you can easily create a form where your customer uploads some files and you can directly upload them to your Google Drive account using Pabbly Connect.

You should check this video tutorial which will guide how you can upload the documents collected through any form directly to your Google Drive -

Last edited:

spluniya

There are various form builder solutions like Pabbly Form Builder, Jotform, and many more which supports webhooks. So you can easily create a form where your customer uploads some files and you can directly upload them to your Google Drive account using Pabbly Connect.

You should check this video tutorial which will guide how you can upload the documents collected through any form directly to your Google Drive -

This is not happening when we try with Google Form, there is raw HTML file created each time.
Please resolve this.