• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Drive New Files Does Not Work

eSpox

Hello,

I do the following:
1.) I upload files to a google drive folder during the week Monday-to-Friday
2.) End of week e.g. Saturday: I rename the files to a naming convention what fits to a pabbly workflow

Pabbly workflow:
1.) New file in a Specific folder
2.) do xy

Questions:
1.) It looks like Pabbly does not recognize renamed files as new files. Is that correct? What attribute is used to determine if it is a new file?
2) Even if I download the files, delete them in the drive and upload them again, Pabbly does nothing with it. Why?

Important: If I test my workflow in Pabbly Connect, it works.
Important 2: If I connect my GoogleDrive Account, Pabbly does not find my subfolder. I need to do it by folderID

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @eSpox

1.) It looks like Pabbly does not recognize renamed files as new files. Is that correct? What attribute is used to determine if it is a new file?
Please note that if a file already exists and if you rename it that will not be considered a new file.

So, if you want to run the workflow when a file's name is updated then kindly use the "Google Drive: Updated File" trigger event.

1688452689238.png

2) Even if I download the files, delete them in the drive and upload them again, Pabbly does nothing with it. Why?
Kindly record a short video on the same along with the workflow URL, so that we can look into it.

latiefahmad

Hello, I think this same problem. I am having trouble when uploading my files from WhatsApp to Google Drive, and I can't get responses from Webhook Response when I am send files from WhatsApp

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    48.3 KB · Views: 46