• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Drive > Salad Transcription > Webhook instead of pabbly delay

ericcpi

Hi,

I was able to make a proof of concept of this Pabbly Connect with Salad IO.

However this demo makes use of Pabbly Delay instead of webhook. There might be a use case that a file might be uploaded small or big depending on the size of the audio so as much as possible I want this to be dynamic that when the processing of the Salad Transcription ends then the next processing should take place.

One of the concerns that I have when using webhook is that the filename is lost coming from the google drive as well.
And then after transcription was done, I plan to move the audio or mp4 file from another folder as well, but then again when having webhooks, I cannot trace the ID of the google drive file that was involved.

ericcpi

Hello @Preeti Paryani .

Initial creation of the API call for transcription is here.

The webhook that listens after the Salad is done is here.

Preeti Paryani

Hello @ericcpi

To resolve your issue I have added two additional steps to your workflow(1 free). Please refer to the attached screenshots to learn more about the changes made.
One of the concerns that I have when using webhook is that the filename is lost coming from the google drive as well.
And then after transcription was done, I plan to move the audio or mp4 file from another folder as well, but then again when having webhooks, I cannot trace the ID of the google drive file that was involved.

1729508672083.png

1729508680479.png

1729508697414.png

ericcpi

hi @Preeti Paryani
I am trying to explore what you have adjusted and would like to ask what you mean about this

two additional steps to your workflow(1 free).
- What is not free and what si free, thanks

Preeti Paryani

Hello @ericcpi

To resolve your issue we require the file ID and to retrieve that I have added the below actions:

1. Text Formatter: Text Parser (Free action) - To extract the File ID from the Data Input URL.
  2. Google Drive: Get File or Folder by ID (Paid action) - To get the File details using the File ID received from the previous step, so you can map the file name received in the response of this step in the subsequent step as required.
What is not free and what si free