• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Drive to X and Instagram

GVTZane

Hello everyone! I'm trying to automatically retrieve JPEG images from a Google Drive folder and post them to an X and Instagram account. However, I am only able to retrieve the web view link for the image, and not the image file itself. Can anyone help me retrieve the file directly such that the image properly displays in social media posts?

Thank you in advance

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @GVTZane
At present, our system only allows the display of image URLs in the action step response, as we do not support the attachment of physical soft files. Owing to the latest API policy and functionality updates from Twitter, direct image uploads to Twitter are not supported by our system. Instead, we utilize shared URLs for image sharing.

If you would like to request the integration of an image-uploading endpoint into our Twitter(X) application, kindly submit your request via our specialized platform.

GVTZane

Hey @GVTZane
At present, our system only allows the display of image URLs in the action step response, as we do not support the attachment of physical soft files. Owing to the latest API policy and functionality updates from Twitter, direct image uploads to Twitter are not supported by our system. Instead, we utilize shared URLs for image sharing.

If you would like to request the integration of an image-uploading endpoint into our Twitter(X) application, kindly submit your request via our specialized platform.
Hello again! What format of an image URL does X accept? I'm able to obtain the image URL from Google Drive, but when the URL is uploaded into a Tweet, it simply shows the URL text and not the image itself.

Supreme

Staff member
Hello again! What format of an image URL does X accept? I'm able to obtain the image URL from Google Drive, but when the URL is uploaded into a Tweet, it simply shows the URL text and not the image itself.
I would like to inform you that the current X (Twitter) action step does not support the direct sending of images. Currently, it can only transmit the image via a URL.