• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Drive trigger not working

aqqtran

Is the Google Drive trigger working for anyone?

I've tried New File & New File in Specific Folder + shared on two accounts and it doesn't seem like the triggers are working.

aqqtran

It is a polling based trigger , so give it 10 min to trigger.

Doesn't seem to proceed with the flow. It works if I "Save and Send Test Request" and manually "Save and Send Test Request" for every action step.

If leave it to do its thing it doesn't go to the next item in the flow on its own.

I've been trying for a few hours now and they don't even appear in the History.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Doesn't seem to proceed with the flow. It works if I "Save and Send Test Request" and manually "Save and Send Test Request" for every action step.

If leave it to do its thing it doesn't go to the next item in the flow on its own.

I've been trying for a few hours now and they don't even appear in the History.
Please let us know the workflow name so that we can review it. We are unable to find any workflow in your account where you have used Google Drive as the trigger.

aqqtran

Please let us know the workflow name so that we can review it. We are unable to find any workflow in your account where you have used Google Drive as the trigger.
Seemed to solve itself. For some reason it took hours for it to trigger at the time. Now it's ~10 minutes as mentioned by @Fagun Shah