• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google file upload error

I'm having trouble with an automation that previously ran fine. This parses an email for attachment and creates a google folder which it then uploads that file into. At the upload step I am now constantly getting:

Error Details 0 @type - http://type.googleapis.com/google.apps.script.v1...
Error Details 0 ErrorMessage - Exception: Request failed for http://pcmailhook.com returned code 404. Truncated server response: {
"success": false,
"title": "PSX\\Framework\\Loader\\InvalidPathException",
"message": "Unknown location in \/var\/www\/html\/fusio\/v... (use muteHttpExceptions option to examine full response)

Has something changed that causes this error? I have tried setting up the workflow from reparsed data but that doesn't resolve it

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @katalystjay

We looked into your workflow and it seems like the file which you are trying to post is not in the proper format(seems file corrupted) or the file is not supported by Google drive to upload.

Kindly pass the file which is publicly accessible in nature and in proper format which Google Drives accepts to upload.

Hey @katalystjay

We looked into your workflow and it seems like the file which you are trying to post is not in the proper format(seems file corrupted) or the file is not supported by Google drive to upload.

Kindly pass the file which is publicly accessible in nature and in proper format which Google Drives accepts to upload.
I don't understand that as it is a PDF generated by Fluent forms which opens without issue. There was previously no issue in this workflow so I am unsure how it is now no longer the proper format. Could you please provide some more insight into this?