• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Form to Trello Card - Input Date & Time

creative6

My workflow is a Google Form to Trello Card creation with responses in the google form needing to be input into custom fields in the new trello card.
A few of the responses on Google Form are dates/times and when I add those dates/times to trello using the "update custom field" action, the times are incorrect by 7 hours. For example, the Google Sheet response date/time was 4/18/2023 10:11am (this is in pst) and using the action it inputs into trello as 4/18/2023 3:11am.
Google Sheet response:
Screen Shot 2023-04-18 at 3.40.44 PM.png

What is input into Trello:
Screen Shot 2023-04-18 at 3.41.27 PM.png

I'm not sure what this time change is, nor can I figure out how to format it correctly using the date/time formatter since the time thats in the google sheets is already correct, I tried to reformat the date/time but it was even more incorrect.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @creative6,

Please share your workflow with us at the provided email address so that we can gain a better understanding of your issue.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

creative6

hello, you should now have access, the admin of the account added you. let me know if you don't have access. thank you

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
@creative6, The time zone difference between UTC and PST is 7 hours, and the responses generated by Google Forms are in UTC format. To resolve this time zone problem, you will need to add some additional steps into your workflow, as shown in the screenshot.

Pabbly Connect (22).png