• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Forms to Asana - Set Due date in Asana

Chris H-F

I have created a Google Form and Google Sheet that I am sending to Asana to create a task. I want to set it that when a task is created a due date is set on the Asana task of +5 days from the date the form is filled in but can't work out how to add 5 days to the Due At or Due On option. If someone knows how to do this it would be very much appreciated!

Thanks

Chris

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-10-05 at 09.08.30.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-05 at 09.08.30.png
    308.7 KB · Views: 59

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Chris H-F

For your concern, we would recommend you use the "Date/Time Formatter by Pabbly: Modify Current Date" action step to change the due date.

Though we have mapped the date and time accordingly, so kindly review that and let us know if that works for you.

2022-10-06_12h32_23.png