• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Forms to Google Calendar (add guests to Google Cal ) via Router

caribacad

Hello there,

Please assist me in setting up an If/then condition in Pabbly Connect I want to allow people who sign up in a google form to be added to a specific event in google calendar based on the time they choose.

The options are Sat at 10am, Sat at 2pm, Sun at 10am and Sun at 2pm

For example: I would like that if someone chooses Sat at 10am, then they will be added to that Event on google calendar but if someone else chooses Sun at 10am then that contact will be added to the event at that time.

This is the workflow Google Forms(Google Sheet) > Active Campaign > Gmail > Router (4 Routes with each scheduled time as a filter > Add Guests in Google Cal)
Attached are pics of one Route below but all are setup the same. The only different is the time and the specific event they are added to.

The steps from Google Sheet to Active Campaign then Gmail ARE WORKING but the final step of adding the guest to google Cal in the router IS NOT WORKING as I am not receiving a Google Cal invite nor I am seeing the guest being added when I check the Calendar.

If you can help me, thanks in advance!!!!

Attachments

• router part 1.png
    router part 1.png
    84.8 KB · Views: 77
  • router part 2.png
    router part 2.png
    85.1 KB · Views: 79
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @caribacad

We checked your workflow and the router conditions seem fine. Also, we have set your Google Calendar steps and it is responding as well.

Further, we gave test execution at our end and seems great to use. Kindly try this at your end by complete all your routers and let us know if that works for you.

2021-09-25_17h26_12.png