• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google My Business Automation not working properly

its not working properly also not trigger instantly whenever we received any response in google my business review flow have to revert back instant to my customer review

Please provide support and fix this issue

Thanks & Regards,
Rohit Gaikwad

Screenshot 2024-06-16 17.08.20.png
Screenshot 2024-06-16 17.08.36.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Monica jewellers

Please follow the instructions provided in the video lesson to map the review correctly, and then attempt the action again. Further, we can only reduce the trigger time for users with paid accounts. So, you need to have a paid account to get a quicker trigger time.

Sample - Please map the respective Review name from the trigger response to make the response dynamically.

1718617855373.png

its not working the tutorial was mention below is not worth, when i start creating the flow by using first step scheduling and in another step i am not able to choose google my business. so please provide proper video or guidance.

Supreme

Staff member
Please refer to the specified time in the video lesson and attempt the task again, as previously you did not map the review name dynamically from the trigger response. It appears from your workflow that you have omitted the subsequent action step to respond to the review.