• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google My Business & OpenAI does not work

Status
Not open for further replies.

mf7

My workflow looks like this: Google My Business review > OpenAI Reply creation > Google My Business Reply posting.

In the 'Save & Send Test Request' everything worked and a reply was also posted.

But in live it does not publish the replies although it shows as successful in the history area.

Now it eats my tasks and isnt working.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @mf7

Our team has replied to your query on the ticket(#472553), please check your mail for the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.