• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google my business timezone

Jorge

Hi! I'm receiving all my review with an incorrect time zone even when my time zone is correct, can you help me on this?

The date is correct but the hours in incorrect... the correct time zone is America / Merida

See attachments this was my last review:

today 5 pm and th review arrives with 23:00 hrs

Is happening with all my reviews.

Can you help me with that? thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-07 at 17.11.30.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-07 at 17.11.30.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot 2023-03-07 at 17.11.18.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-07 at 17.11.18.png
    76.1 KB · Views: 35

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Jorge

You may use the "DateTime Formatter" action step once to convert the time from one timezone to your desired one.

Please give it a try and let us know if that works for you.

1678343654504.png