• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Pay Integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJart

Hello.
I have a membership running off India and most of my students prefer to pay through Google Pay. Is there any way to perform automation to enroll students into a course for a GPay transaction?
Tia

Fagun Shah

Not for now.

But @Pabbly Team can confirm for sure if it is possible or not.

Isn't it better to give Gpay option at the checkout with other options? That way your payments will be streamlined and you get all the proper details with that also.

Razorpay and Pabbly Subscription Billing allows Gpay option I think.

NJart

Thanks Fagun

Isn't it better to give Gpay option at the checkout with other options? That way your payments will be streamlined and you get all the proper details with that also.
This is exactly what I want to do. Want Gpay as an option.

Fagun Shah

Here is a sample payment page link from razorpay which allows you to take payment via Gpay also - https://rzp.io/l/atGWm2W7

Screenshot of payment process for Gpay -

1631341758076.png

1631341771717.png

Status
Not open for further replies.