• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheet Addon Does Not Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

powrsteam

Hi,
I am trying to connect Pabbly to Google Sheet via your addon. But it does not work. Here's what I have so far:

1. New sheet created, dummy data entered.
2. Pabble Connect Webhook extension installed
3. Clicked on extensions > pabbly > initial setup
4. Entered webhook URL and trigger column
5. Clicked "Send Test"
6. That's it, nothing happens after that. The button is greyed out.
7. If I click on "submit" button = same thing. Nothing happens, button is greyed out.

What now Pabbly Team?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @powerstream

Kindly use "Send On Event" when setting up Google Sheets if the data is coming from a Google application or if you manually enter it. If the data is coming from a third-party application, however, you may need to choose "Auto Send On Schedule" or "Send on Schedule," which will forward the data in exactly one hour.

Additionally, make sure the data was filled up to your trigger column.

1691223382996.png

If you are still unable to process the workflow, kindly record a short video on how you have configured the webhook URL in the Google Sheets and caputred the webhook response.

Supreme

Staff member
Hi how can we paste the webhook URL if were going to jump into SEND ON EVENT. During initial setup. after pasting the webhook url and trigger column then send test. there's no trigger captured. could you send us screen record on how we can resolved this issue. thanks
Regarding your concern, I highly recommend watching the initial segment of the following video lesson after capturing the webhook response from your selected Google Sheets. This will provide clear guidance and help address your query effectively.

aryr

Hi,

I am trying to connect Pabbly to Google Sheet via your addon. But it does not work. I did this following the tutorial videos.

Here's what I have so far:

1. New sheet created, data in coming automatically from Facebook Leads..
2. Pabble Connect Webhook extension installed
3. Clicked on extensions > pabbly > initial setup
4. Entered webhook URL and trigger column
5. Clicked "Submit"
6. That's it, nothing happens after that. The button is greyed out.
7. If I click on "Send Test" button = same thing. Nothing happens, button is greyed out.

What now Pabbly Team?

Attachments

• pabbly-gsheets-frozen-buttons.PNG
    pabbly-gsheets-frozen-buttons.PNG
    42.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @aryr

Can you please try reconfiguring the trigger event/adding the extension of Google Sheets in the incognito mode of your browser and then try again?

Watch the first part of the video -

aryr

Hey @aryr

Can you please try reconfiguring the trigger event/adding the extension of Google Sheets in the incognito mode of your browser and then try again?

Watch the first part of the video -

It worked using incognito mode. Thanks. I would suggest to add this on the explanatory video.,

Status
Not open for further replies.