• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google sheet app stuck in Waiting for webhook response

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lars

I added the Pabbly add-on to my Google account, followed the instructions incluing send test and submit, and at the other end the Sheet app in Pabbly is stuck in wainting for webhook response. What can typically cause this?

Best,
Lars.

Lars

Further to this, When I click Send test and then Submit, a message in red flashes extremely briefly, impossible to catch what it actually says.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Lars

For your concern, you can refer to the following video tutorial for your work, kindly give it a try and let us know if that works for you.

(Watch the first part of the video)

Lars

Hey @Lars

For your concern, you can refer to the following video tutorial for your work, kindly give it a try and let us know if that works for you.

(Watch the first part of the video)
Thanks! Yes, I did all of this but all the columns in row didn't contain content. When I moved the content to a new sheet, populating the required columns, it worked as expected.

Thanks,
Lars.

Status
Not open for further replies.