• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheet - Bulk Article Creation with Chat GTP does not get Executed

Cyrill

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjEwNTZkMDYzNzA0M2Q1MjZkNTUzNDUxM2E1MTY0NTQzNCI_3D_pc
Hi there,

I am referring to the automation described in this video here

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't

I saw same time-out delays from Chat gpt. Then I added a delay tasks in Pabbyl. But the main problem is that when I want to retry to execute the task - picking up new google sheet entries, nothing happens. This is despite I could execute articles - up to three articles in bulk were working several times, more than that. It just doesn't work.
Also the automation history is not updated correctly and does not show all the bulk tasks I submitted. Its very difficult to keep track of the status and why each request was not exeucted. I tried many more times than listed in the History tab.

Can you guide me how to get this automation debugged and working. How do you recommend to deal with Chat GPT and Google Sheet time-out errors?

Cyrill

Just did another test, all the test works, article created.
Then I select, "Send All Data" and nothing happens. There is no log nor confirmation that the request has been received and is processed by now.

I don't understand why the request does not show up in the Task History. Shouldn't there every request sent be recorded?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Cyrill

Seems like you might have done some changes in your Google Sheets and because of that Update Cell Value action step didn't get processed.

So, kindly reconnect the action step and then try again.

1689855744510.png

Cyrill

Hi there,

THanks for checking this.

I reconnected all google sheet steps once more and tested. The tests all work, it updates the google sheet. I can work thorugh the whole workflow and one article is created but when I want to process all articles on my list, nothing happens.

The situation is still as described before. The trigger for bulk execution "Send all Data" is not executed, no articles are created and the history tab is simply not capturng the request.

Supreme

Staff member
The situation is still as described before. The trigger for bulk execution "Send all Data" is not executed, no articles are created and the history tab is simply not capturng the request.
Can you please recapture the webhook response and then try again?

Cyrill

I did this 100 times - connect - reconnect. Unless you tell me what I should do different, I don't understand.
I would like to see a log with my connection attempt and the reason why it didn't work.

Supreme

Staff member
Kindly record a short video on how you have configured the webhook URL in your Google Sheets.

And can you please tell us from where the data is coming in your sheet?

Further, you can only use "Send On Event" when setting up Google Sheets if the data is coming from a Google application or if you manually enter it. If the data is coming from a third-party application, however, you may need to choose "Auto Send On Schedule" or "Send on Schedule," which will forward the data in exactly one hour.

Cyrill

I could get it to work by changing one mapping and by using the Send Custom Data and send ranges. Also removed the dynamic field mapping, and just used the standard variable in Chat GPT. Also I simplified my Chat GPT workflows, cutting it down to 2 instead of using 4. It seems to work now. I think what you have to do is just make it simpler and first verify that the simple stuff works. Anyway, thanks for helping out and answering. I do appreciate it.