• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheet - Edit Made in Sheet without Trigger - Tasks got Consumed

Status
Not open for further replies.

zest83

Workflow URL: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjYwNTY0MDYzNDA0MzU1MjZjNTUzMiI_3D_pc
Sheet Name: Form Responses 1 - Has the Trigger Column
Sheet 2 Name: Leads - This is where i made some changes

But the triggers got executed somehow and my tasks were reduced to 0 from some 26,000
I have purchased a fresh set of tasks immediately to keep my account running
BUT Please restore my lost tasks...
You can check the history of the workflow to understand... 24,000 tasks were triggered at the same time... Strange!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @zest83

But the triggers got executed somehow and my tasks were reduced to 0 from some 26,000
I have purchased a fresh set of tasks immediately to keep my account running
BUT Please restore my lost tasks...
You can check the history of the workflow to understand... 24,000 tasks were triggered at the same time... Strange!
Due to your sudden changes in the Google Sheets seems like you consumed all your tasks for that.

Though we have reset all the tasks back to normal for the last time, kindly check your dashboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.