• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheet (Gdrive link) to Instagram Video Upload Workflow Not Working

Muzikala

Hi Guys, Please Help me with Insta Video Google Sheet Automation.. I am Getting "Wrong Video Format Error" in Last Step
🙁

I referred Social Media Calendar Videos on Pabbly Youtube... I have a Social Media Calendar Google Sheet in which I have Google Drive link of the mp4 Video which I have edited from Inshots (4:5, <100MB, 1080p, 30fps, 1min42 Sec)
Have attached Workflow URL

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @Muzikala,

The error seems to be related to the duration of the video you are trying to upload. Please check the documentation attached below for more information.

1685820600659.png

Muzikala

I have already tried With Reel Format, Video Format and less than 60 sec. but nothing is working :( Can you please help me resolve this?? I have already shared workflow with you

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I have already tried With Reel Format, Video Format and less than 60 sec. but nothing is working :( Can you please help me resolve this?? I have already shared workflow with you
Please try to upload a video of less than 60 seconds and ensure that the video fulfills all the specified conditions given in the Instagram API documentation. The error is from Instagram's end, and we don't have any control over it.

Also what is this Error? --> Media type 'text/html; charset=utf-8' is not supported.
Please allow me access to this workflow as well, for me to gain a better understanding of this issue.

Muzikala

Please try to upload a video of less than 60 seconds and ensure that the video fulfills all the specified conditions given in the Instagram API documentation. The error is from Instagram's end, and we don't have any control over it.

Please allow me access to this workflow as well, for me to gain a better understanding of this issue.
I have already added you as a Team Member to the Workflow..

Muzikala

I have seen one more person facing same issue.. I think it can solve problem of many people.. So would request you to find whats exactly the Issue from Instagram Side. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Grant me access to the workflow in which you are facing this 'Media type 'text/html; charset=utf-8'' error.

I have seen one more person facing same issue.. I think it can solve problem of many people.. So would request you to find whats exactly the Issue from Instagram Side. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Muzikala, the thing is that this error occurs for different reasons each time. For example, in your case, the problem appears to be connected to the video duration. The best we could do is share the Instagram API documentation so that users could get an idea of the issue with their specific video.