• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheet Integration don't see the row

Matteo

Hi, I have this sheet but when I connect it

Screenshot 2023-03-03 alle 11.00.00.png

I don't see the rows in pabbly...

Screenshot 2023-03-03 alle 10.59.37.png

What Can be the problem? I have also tried with other files, google accounts, but I have on all of them the same problem....

BvdZwet

I have the same problem.
Even when copying a working workflow that adds a row it does not show the option to connect title, shareable link and created date.
I have tried several times today without any luck

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Matteo @BvdZwet

As I can understand, you have added Header in Google Sheet with some Modifications to it.

So, in this case, I request you to type the Header manually without any modification and then try to re-capture the response.

Please let me know if you still facing the same issue.

BvdZwet

Hey @Matteo @BvdZwet

As I can understand, you have added Header in Google Sheet with some Modifications to it.

So, in this case, I request you to type the Header manually without any modification and then try to re-capture the response.

Please let me know if you still facing the same issue.
Hey Arshita,

I have used a regular sheet with a manually typed header.

In my case I do not see any info in the Pabbly step 'add a row'.
So I cannot map out the title, shareable url and date created.
Therefor there is no info that can be sent to the google sheet

I have used a copy of the Google sheet I have used with all my other workflows.
And with them they work(ed) correct.
Today this stopped working eventhough I have not changed anything to the google sheet or it's headers.

Attachments

• add row action step.png
    add row action step.png
    38.9 KB · Views: 31

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @BvdZwet

As I can see, you are getting all the details in your fields now and your workflow is working perfectly fine.

Please let me know if you have any other issues.

1677914808412.png