• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheet Link to Telegram

Status
Not open for further replies.

RohitTrader

I am creating a workflow with google sheet such that i have few scripts of share market with price alerts and when the CMP becomes lesser than the trigger level then in the one Column which is also the trigger column of my workflow is changed through a formula. But i am not receiveing message in telegram. I receive message only when I manually change anything in the Column not by formula. How to resolve it

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @RohitTrader

I want to clarify that we do not support formulas in the Google Sheets triggers column for workflows in Pabbly Connect. If a formula has been added to the Trigger column, it may prevent it from functioning as expected.

Therefore, I recommend removing any formulas from the Trigger column as we advise our users not to use formulas in the trigger column.

By removing the formula you should be able to ensure that the workflow functions correctly according to your requirements.

RohitTrader

Ok actually formula is very much essence of that sheet as that confirms the alert is triggered with the levels I have placed. It actually compares two Numbers one is the trigger level and second is CMP of a Script so is there any other way around to this problem as I have many Scripts and levels in same sheet.

RohitTrader

Hey @RohitTrader

I want to clarify that we do not support formulas in the Google Sheets triggers column for workflows in Pabbly Connect. If a formula has been added to the Trigger column, it may prevent it from functioning as expected.

Therefore, I recommend removing any formulas from the Trigger column as we advise our users not to use formulas in the trigger column.

By removing the formula you should be able to ensure that the workflow functions correctly according to your requirements.
Thank you for quick response

Actually formula is very much essence of that sheet as that confirms the alert is triggered with the levels I have placed. It actually compares two Numbers one is the trigger level and second is CMP of a Script so is there any other way around to this problem as I have many Scripts and levels in same sheet.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Currently, we do not support formula based updates in the trigger column. I am afraid we don't have any workaround for this concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.