• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheet & Mautic

ewarhou

I have tried to connect my google sheet with Mautic, but I got an error when I pressed " Save & Send test request ", anyone know how to solve this ?

Pabbly Error.PNG

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @ewarhou

As we understand from your above message, you did not pass your Mautics credentials properly and because of that, you are getting such an error.

Please make sure that you are passing the Site URL in the Base URL field while connecting the action step.

1648705749912.png

You can also refer to our tutorial video for your better understanding -

(Watch the second part of the video)

ewarhou

If I tried to copy the link from the configuration, it gives me this error msg, the only way to connect it is to add /s/login to the link
prob2.PNG

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @ewarhou

Kindly try clearing your Mautics' Cache memory once and then try again. you can check out the following step and the thread for a better understanding.

Steps
1. Go to the Mautic/var/cache folder and delete its content ( first take the backup for reference of a cache folder).

2. Open the local.php file mautic/app/config/local.php and change the value of cache_path parameter with /home/neituchu/public_html/mautic/app/../var/cache.