• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheet new row trigger doesn't work

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTY1MDYzZjA0MzE1MjZmNTUzNDUxMzMi_pc
I have two Google sheets.
What I want to do is:
When a new row is added to sheet A and column J is equal to a specific value, then the data should be added to Sheet B as a new row. (they should match with the same column name)
I have manually updated the new row in sheet A, but nothing happens in sheet B. I have already enabled 'send on event'.

Luv

Hey @lelehelloworld

It appears that you have not properly set up the webhook in your sheet A. Please refer to the video below for rectifying any error for the same.
Let us know if it works for you.

Hey @lelehelloworld

It appears that you have not properly set up the webhook in your sheet A. Please refer to the video below for rectifying any error for the same.
Let us know if it works for you.
I create a new workflow to try again and it said no data found in row 2 when I send test. But I have data in row 2.

螢幕擷取畫面 2024-07-16 185219.png

Luv

Hey @lelehelloworld

Please ensure that the 'Trigger Column' entered in the Pabbly Connect Webhook extension is not left empty. It should contain a value in Row 2.

If you encounter the issue again, please provide a screenshot of your extension setup.

Please inform us whether this resolves the issue for you.

Hey @lelehelloworld

Please ensure that the 'Trigger Column' entered in the Pabbly Connect Webhook extension is not left empty. It should contain a value in Row 2.

If you encounter the issue again, please provide a screenshot of your extension setup.

Please inform us whether this resolves the issue for you.
I have inputted the trigger column.

Please see the screen recording: