• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheet not triggering web hook.

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjIwNTY4MDYzMTA0MzI1MjZkNTUzNjUxMzc1MTY2NTQzNCI_3D_pc
I have a workflow labeled "New Residential Order" . This workflow is to trigger when a new row is created in the gogle sheet. I have configured it properly, and I have checked the feature so that the web hook is triggered on submission. I have ran a test through pabbly, and it works perfect. However when I test in real time, it does not work. I know the process works, but the web hook is not even registering in the Pabbly history. The history ID below is from the test done in the webflow builder.

Himesh

Hello @Devin Morris ,
How you are entering the data in google sheet? If you are entering it from google form then it should trigger immediately otherwise it'll take 1 hour to trigger . If you want to reduce trigger time i recommend you to watch below.

FYI I'm not from pabbly connect team, I'm Automation freelancer who helps other pabbly members.

Currently the data is being added through a Zoho form, however when the project is completed the data will be added by a webhook from Wix.
I need it to be almost instant... Should I use something else other then Google Sheets?