• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

google sheet purchase event problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a store in https://youcan.shop/en/
this store is connected to google sheet
all purchase i can find it in my google sheet orders
the problem is :
with pabbly connect we can not detect this purchase (new raw event added in google sheet orders not detected)

please can you solve this problem ?
thank you

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @redouanediri

Could you please tell us if your data is coming from another application or if you are manually feeding it? So if you getting data from a third-party application, in that case, you need to check both the options of "Send On Event" and "Auto Send on Schedule" and by enabling both the options then the data can be forwarded in 1hr. That is something associated with Google API and we cannot change or manipulate it.

And if you are adding the row manually then kindly select "Send on Event" only. Then try adding a new row to test the workflow.

1652850565519.png
1652850651908.png

Else you can re-capture the webhook response again and remap the action event if you made any changes in your Google Sheets.

Status
Not open for further replies.