• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheet - Send all data every two days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pema

Hello all,
Is it possible to "send all data" regularly? Like every other day, send all data of a Google sheet?

A bit context --
We have about 100 rows in a shared Google sheet,
multiple columns need to be updated regularly by multiple teammates
(only the last column can trigger Pabbly, that's not enough for us..)

Currently I click "send all data" button every several days myself, to keep things up-to-date on our website (Webflow).
There must be smarter ways to regularly automatically "send all data" right??

Thank you so much!

sjl

Have you tried using Schedule trigger?
Screenshot 2023-09-26 at 2.53.45 PM.png

Pema

Have you tried using Schedule trigger?
View attachment 32036

Thank you sjl!

Yes I tried, but too stupid to get it work:
I set a timer, then get the google sheet content, all the rows. I thought maybe using a loop so that I could do something with each row which is a CMS item, but completely had no idea how to continue.. (how to loop..?)

Do you know it more specifically?
Thank you 🙏

----
Edited:

I figured out! Thanks to you!

This time I turned off the "Simple Response" toggle and got JSON,
then put the JSON in Iterator by Pabbly..

All working great!!

Last edited:

sjl

@Pema Glad you figured it out. Please keep in mind you won't be able to test Iterator manually but can only test it via Webhook or Schedule Trigger. If you try to test it manually, it will only pass the first value.

Status
Not open for further replies.