• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheet Send on Event Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

nazmo13

I have leads coming from facebook to a gsheet and then going to High Level. I went through the Pabbly Extension 'Initial Setup' and the webhook worked -the data flowed to high level. I then switched the gsheet extension to 'Send on Event' and now the data is not flowing to high level?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @nazmo,

Based on the workflow you have shared, it seems like you haven't set up your Google Sheets trigger step as I couldn't see any response. Please follow the steps given in the video attached below to understand how you can set up your Google Sheets trigger event.
1692398584856.png

Only the first half is relevant to your use case:

nazmo13

Hello, I reviewed the video and I have done all of that I believe - attached is a screenshot of my workflow - thanks!
Screenshot 2023-08-19 at 12.55.38 PM.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member

Based on the workflow you have shared, I can see that you still haven't set up your Google Sheets trigger step. Please follow the exact steps given in the video shared above to setup Google Sheets as your trigger and capture the response.
1692473395952.png

Make sure to click on the "Send Test" button, as shown in the video at 2:29.
1692473651246.png

nazmo13

Hi - thank you. I went ahead and reinstalled everything and started over. It looks to be working now. However in my 3rd step I am getting the attached error from LeadConnector 'Can not create duplicate opportunity for the contact'. In step 2 I am creating/updating a contact. So I am confused about why it says duplicate opportunity when an opportunity is not being created in step 2? Thank you!
Screenshot 2023-08-20 at 4.48.33 PM.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
In the 'Create Opportunity' action step, enable the Contact ID mapping button and then proceed to map the Contact ID from step 2. Additionally, make sure to enter the Stage ID instead of the Stage Name. Make a test submission and let me know if this fixes the issue for you.
1692573546156.png

Status
Not open for further replies.