• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google sheet set up doesn t work

Marcolino

Hi

I've followe your instructions. But when I paste the webhook link and click send test, the page doesn t load the data...

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
Can you try to login into just one Google Account in the Incognito mode and test out sending the test data once.

When you are logged into multiple Google accounts, it can create issues during setup.

So, Login into your one primary Google Account and try doing a test send of the data.

Once your entire setup is done then there will be no issues with opening multiple Google accounts.

onifaie

i have confused about
  1. I should run google sheet to run trigger
  2. what's the difference between Trigger and Task and Action ( what this payment for it )
  3. did the pabbly support header on google sheet Arabic language or not ) why becouse my google form lable Arabic
  4. i want ( one session online discussion ) try to make business with you
  5. how send whatsapp when checkbox in google sheet is True
  6. what's the difference between ( chat API - 365 Days Dialogue )
  7. when i have google spreadsheet is has ( 5 sheets ) which one Event Trigger
  8. did you have Video explain ( menu is pabbly inside google sheet Add-one , what's the mean all data anothers )
  9. please let us try it more than 5 days trial
i Hope someone respond me for this Question

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @onifaie

I should run google sheet to run trigger
To capture the webhook response you have to give a test submission. For a better understanding, you can refer to our video tutorial.

For More videos - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVA5GKy8qpDxQR5xSt_zcJg
what's the difference between Trigger and Task and Action ( what this payment for it )
Please check out our tutorial video -

did the pabbly support header on google sheet Arabic language or not ) why becouse my google form lable Arabic
Yes, Pabbly can visualize the Arabic written headers from the Google Sheets.

i want ( one session online discussion ) try to make business with you
Currently, we do not provide telephonically or chat support. But you can post your query over the forum and we would try our best to assist you.

how send whatsapp when checkbox in google sheet is True
Could you please elaborate on your query?

what's the difference between ( chat API - 365 Days Dialogue )
Both are very identical APIs which is used to send messages and files. The application program interface that provides access to a back-end chat service & server infrastructure

when i have google spreadsheet is has ( 5 sheets ) which one Event Trigger
We would recommend you always pick the first Sheet with 1 index to trigger your Sheet Data.

did you have Video explain ( menu is pabbly inside google sheet Add-one , what's the mean all data anothers )
Send on Event - It will send the row data immediately when it appears in it.

Auto send on Scheduled - This comes in the action when the user is getting their data from third-party applications except for Googles' applications. Also, it works only once an hour when the data appears in the Sheets and it forwards all the data which has been there in that hour.

please let us try it more than 5 days trial

You can check your account for this;).