• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheet to Gmail

studycafe

Dear Team,

I want to send mail to my customers 2 times from google sheet via email.

I want to send them mail once the order is placed on razorpay and details of Razorpay payment have been captured in google sheet. This Step is have configured via pebbly connect.

Now after the order is dispatched again I have to send mail to the same user with courier tracking details.

Please help in that case how to use the Pabbly connect. Do I need to create two workflows or this thing is possible in one workflow.

Currently, i have created a workflow with the name Google Sheet to Gmail-Taxmann Book Mails in pabbly connect.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @studycafe

Yes, your use case is possible and you might need 2 workflows to operate this. Moreover, could you please tell me how you are managing the dispatching of the order?

Thanks