• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google sheet webhook not working fine

Hi, In my workflow google sheet webhook not working fine. I have enabled both 'Send On Event' and 'Auto Send on Schedule'. At first I put data manually, not working. Normally thais sheet gets data from another pabbly workflow. So I trigger that workflow and ut gets 2 new row 2 hours ago. But I saw that the workflow is not triggering. It should trigger twice in this time.

N.B. the test data sending works well from google sheet. And it was working fine before... Today is showing problem. If it triggers then I can find any error. But it is not triggering either.

Himesh

Can you share the screenshot of your setup and Gsheet setup (If it's fine for you). So I can help you out.

here is my google setup:
1695924828837.png

1695924853141.png

I have tried using only "send on event" or "Scheduled" or both.
here is my workflow trigger:
1695924967954.png

Oh yes, I want to share this thing. Because here you see that the task is triggering one hour later. it was triggering before and as I told you in the middle, it stopped triggering then I again I initiate that set up in Google sheet after that is triggering again. And it is one hour later. So I want to know what is the propagation time or what is the delay of triggering? Thank you.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
It depends on how you enter data into your Google Sheets spreadsheet.
  • If the data is entered manually, your workflow will be triggered instantly.
  • If the data is entered through an external application or API, your workflow could take up to 1 hour to be triggered.
1696268734155.png