• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheet Webhook with spreadsheets filled in by scripts

hey guys,

i am using pabbly for a while now and it works perfect for my need.

My process is triggered by new row appearing in the google spreadsheet, which can be created by a google form and action script (that copies it from other google spreadsheet). I noticed the webhook doesnt work when the action script adds a row (meaning that, a row appears in the google doc but pabbly cant seem to be triggered with this event). Is there anything i can do about it?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @olegshevlyagin

In your script that allows you to trigger the data when you manually edit the triggering column.

You must have used a Time-Driven trigger event in your script or something similar to get that work.

Alternatively, you can use our own Google Sheets Addon - Pabbly Connect Webhooks that you can use in your sheet.

Check the following reference videos:

Pabbly Connect Webhooks provide you following options:
Send On Event
This option allows sending a specific row of data immediately as soon as the data is added to the trigger column of the row.

Auto Send on Schedule
This option allows sending data being added from an external source to Google Sheet with a time interval of 1 hr. Open the sheet from where you want to send data, and then enable this option.

Send Custom Data
This option allows sending data within a specific range of rows. Example- A2: B6.

Send All Data
This option allows for sending whole data from the sheet.
Try this addon once in your Google Sheet, I hope that will solve the problem.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @olegshevlyagin

As we can see from your workflow, your workflow has correctly executed the whole process successfully.

Kindly cross-check again and let us know if you are having any further issues.

Moreover, the "Auto Send on Schedule " ad on option will allow sending data being added from an external source to Google Sheet with a time interval of 1 hr. Open the sheet from where you want to send data, and then enable this option.

2022-07-29_12h06_41.png