• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheets Add new row related question.

nghialele

Hi guys, I am using Pabbly Connect to retrieve form data to put a new row in Google Sheets, but the thing is I want to Freeze the very first Row and wants all the new data to be inserted from second row onwards. Is it possible to make it work like this? Any configurations or tutorials will help. Thanks in advance!

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys, I am using Pabbly Connect to retrieve form data to put a new row in Google Sheets, but the thing is I want to Freeze the very first Row and wants all the new data to be inserted from second row onwards. Is it possible to make it work like this? Any configurations or tutorials will help. Thanks in advance!
The current "Add New Row" action of Google Sheet will add the data in the next row itself. Can you confirm if you tested that action event? Please confirm.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @nghialele

If you are using the "Google Sheets: Add New Row" action step then it will populate the data from the 1st row of the sheet.

But as a workaround, you can manually feed the data in the 1st row for afterward when your data get after the 2nd or third row then you can remove the data from the 1 st row.