• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheets Add Row Fields

mgoess

I am trying to setup an 'Action' to add a row in a Google sheet.

The field I would like to use is not in the sample data (pulled in from Klaviyo).

So how can I enter a field value if it is not featured in the sample data?

Thank you,
Markus

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @mgoess,

Based on my limited understanding of your concern, it seems like you are not receiving a particular field in the Klaviyo trigger response, and you want to map that field to the Google Sheets action step.

Could you please specify the field you are not receiving in the Klaviyo trigger response so that we can explore the possibility of fetching that field?

mgoess

Hi Arshil,

Thank you for your response.

This is an example of a custom field within Klaviyou that isn't available - 2022-05_DLAP Kent_Signup_v1

I think the reason is because that field isn't attached the contact used for the test data.

So is there a way of manually adding field names?

M

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
If you want to manually add data to a specific field (cell) in your Google Sheets, you can do so by simply typing the data into that field. Please note that, by doing this, the field in which you entered the data will remain constant.
1697224657481.png

mgoess

Hi Arshil,

With 'Manually ad' I didn't mean that it should be a static field.

The field I would like to use is '2022-05_DLAP Kent_Signup_v1' but this isn't featured in the test contact so can't be selected.

So how can I add this field?

Thank you,
Markus

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please allow us some time to look into the possibility of capturing custom fields from Klaviyo. We will get back to you with an update soon.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
We tried capturing the custom fields using the 'Get Profile by ID' action step, but we didn't get any custom fields even through that.
1697650802486.png

Also, I couldn't find a way to capture the custom fields from Klaviyo API documentation. I'm afraid the use case you are describing doesn't appear to be possible.
1697650895648.png

mgoess

Hi Arshil,

The reason why you can't see the custom field mentioned is that it hasn't been assigned to the contact with the test data.

I have attached an image showing a profile that does have this field assigned.

In zapier I use the node ID, add 2 underscores and then the key itself like this::

{{154819438__2022-05_DLAP Cardiff_Signup_v1}}

Can I do something similar with Pabbly?

M

Attachments

• James___Klaviyo.png
    James___Klaviyo.png
    61.4 KB · Views: 51

mgoess

what is that screenshot meant to show?

Is it possible to arrange a zoom call to go through this as I don't think it will be resolved over chat!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @mgoess

1698748047458.png

The custom field that you are looking for is actually coming in the API response of Klaviyo for that particular user.

1698748089365.png

In zapier I use the node ID, add 2 underscores and then the key itself like this::

{{154819438__2022-05_DLAP Cardiff_Signup_v1}}

Can I do something similar with Pabbly?
Further, can you please share the reference of the screenshot on how you want to perform this?