• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google sheets cannot save connected Google accounts in workflow

hugo168tm

I don’t know why the data from webhook mapping, such as google sheets ID, is not saved. After pressing the test and save button, it works normally, but there is no data when the page is refreshed.

Luv

Staff member
Hey @hugo168tm

We have mapped the "SpreadsheetID" in several steps of your workflow, and the mapping appears to remain intact even after refreshing the page. Please clear the cache in your account and map the remaining steps while in incognito mode, as the issue might be due to accumulated browser cache.

1718971904344.png

1718971929993.png

Let us know if it works for you or if you encounter the issue again.

hugo168tm

Thank you for your help. I have tried clearing the browser cache before, but it was not in incognito mode. Can I only set up all processes in incognito mode in the future?

Luv

Staff member
Hey @hugo168tm

We recommended trying to set it up in incognito mode to verify if the issue is caused by cached data in your browser. Simply clear the browser cache in which you are using Pabbly Connect, to resolve this.

Instructions for clearing browser cache -
On Windows, pressing Ctrl+Shift+R will clear the cache, which should resolve any search issues. For Mac users, the equivalent command is Command+Shift+R.

Let us know if this works for you.